Submit Blogger Sitemap to Google Search Console (Webmasters Tools)
Submitting your Blogger blog Sitemaps to Google Search Console for better visibility of your blog in the Google Search results, is quite easy.
- First of all, create a Sitemap for your blog at: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
- Fill in the necessary detail in the submission form and click 'Start'.
- Wait for a few minutes for the process to complete (depending upon the size of your blog)
- Now go to Google Search Console: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en
- Click on your website name
- From the left sidebar, click 'Crawl' > 'Sitemaps'
- Now click 'Add / Test Sitemap'. After your blog address, type sitemap.xml (so that it looks like the picture below) and click 'Submit':
- Next, you'll be shown the status of your submission in the table below. Make sure to make any necessary changes if required.
That's it! You've successfully submitted your blog sitemap to Google Search Console!