How to access incomplete downloaded IDM files?


Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager (aka IDM) is a great tool for downloading videos, music, software and other files from over the internet. However, it comes with a limitation that the files can only be viewed after all the parts of the file has been downloaded successfully.

Now, imagine a case where you've downloaded a video file till 95% but your Internet got stuck thereafter. And the file you were downloading doesn't support resuming, so you can't download the remaining 5%. This is where this small trick comes into play:

To access the incomplete downloaded file,
1. Press the keys Window + R
2. Type appdata in Run windows and hit Enter.
3. App Data folder will open. Now go to folder Roaming > IDM > DwnlData > select user > open the incomplete downloaded file from there!
Thanks for reading! Spread the word, share, and comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogger or WordPress: Which is a better blogging platform in 2016?

70 Free Ways To Increase Instagram Followers And Likes