10 Easy and Legit ways to Make Money Online
|10 Legit and easy ways to make money online|
1. BloggingThis is exactly what I'm doing right now. Blogging requires both time and skills. Actually, it requires a plenty of time. There are three main stages in making money from Blogging:
1. Create a blog
2. Make it popular
3. Earn from it
The first two stages take the most amount of time among the three. I'm not going to share much about blogging here as I've already written an article on how to make money from Blogging. Check it out!
2. FreelancingBecome a freelancer and get paid for doing the jobs you excel at! No matter where you work from, all you need is a computer and an Internet connection. Freelancer.in is a website aimed at helping companies get their job done, and freelancers, getting paid for their work. Business companies or individuals may post projects on their website. They mention the required skills for the project. E.g.: MS-Office skills, Data Entry, Proofreading, Copywriting, Graphic or Logo Designing, Article Writing etc. If your skills meet their requirements, you can easily bid for the job. You can use up to 8 bids per month. However, just like you, many others may also bid for the same job. Depending upon your skills and past experiences, the project owner may choose any one to do that job. You'll get paid once your job is finished successfully. The payment is completely secure and is verified by Freelacer itself.
3. Online SurveysThere are hundred of websites that host online surveys and pay people for participating in them. The amount of money that can be gained from these surveys are usually less but, if you participate in multiple surveys, you can make quite a handful amount of money. Some online surveys have slow frequency but pays good amount for those surveys. Others have high frequency of occurrence have are not-so-well paid. Some also mail you when a survey is available and some needs you to keep checking their website for survey availability. Here's is a list of the most popular online survey websites.
Note: Some of these websites are region-restricted
- Global Test Market
- The Opinion Panel
- Valued Opinios
- Pinecone Research
- Mind Mover
4. Paid SearchingDid you every realize you could be getting paid for searching the web? Yes, you could get paid for what you've already been doing all these years. Better late than never, right?
Qmee.com allows you to install a plugin in your Internet browser and whenever you make a search on Google or Yahoo, it'll show some sponsored ads along with your normal search results. Each result of Qmee will have a cash attached to it. All you have to do is, click on it and get the cash for that result. Simple as it sounds, isn't it? Well, it really is that simple.
Once you've earned quite a bunch, you can easily withdraw it by transferring it to your bank account using your PayPal account. That's right, you need to have a PayPal account for withdrawing the money. You'll need to create one if you don't have one already.
5. Online Stock Market InvestmentGone are the days when you had to study a lot about market, how stock works, rise and drops in share, exchange rates currency beneficiary etc. Geeks have been able to crack a lot of it and make it simpler for others to understand. There are many program, some of which even gives you some bucks to jump start.
One such online company that allows you to invest in the stock market is eToro. It is trustworthy with many branches and over 4 million of its users worldwide. It was even mentioned in the BBC 2 series "Traders: Millions by the Minute". It has a feature called CopyTrader. This feature helps you to copy the actions made the the top successful traders. Which means, it technically allows your chances of winning the stocks.
However, it is highly recommended that you only try with a small portion of your money. If you're completely new to stock marketing, you might as well do not try this at all. After all, its stock marketing and you have to accept the risk of losing your money.
6. Sell Your Photos OnlineGot some pictures that you think are worth selling online? ShutterStock is a great picture to start, if that is the case. Frankly, it doesn't matter what sort of pictures you have and what device or camera your used to take those pictures, as long as there are people searching for them, you are good to go. Product companies and business management people often search for local, family, vector, landmarks, etc pictures.
Besides, you never know what people might find in your picture. Have a look at this photo below:
|Rhein-II: A river flowing horizontally through green fields|
All you have to do is, visit ShutterStock website and sign up with your Email address. They'll send a verification link to your Email inbox that you need to verify. Soon you'll be able to upload pictures that you think are worth selling.
7. Buy and sell domainsThis is probably one of the easiest way to earn money. It doesn't demand any technical skills or hard work. Literally, you get paid without moving from your place but, it may take unpredictably huge amount of time. I have already written an article on this. Check it out.
8. Sell your class notesWhether you're a school or university student, you can sell your class notes or project file works online and get paid. There are millions of students worldwide who search for class notes everyday on Google. Especially those, who never take classes and later ponder if they could get the notes from somewhere on the web, when the examination nears. Take that opportunity for your advantage!
There are plenty of websites that would pay you when your notes are sold. Some of the most popular ones are:
9. Sell your artworks!If there's an artist within you, you shouldn't hesitate to sell some of your works to the rest of the world. DeviantArt is a great place to start doing just that. It's said to be "The largest online art gallery and community" and actually, that is the truth. You can simply create an account by signing up there, upload an electronic copy of your art and mention all the details about your art piece (like size, width, type of paper used, color used etc). When someone checks out your gallery and finds something worth their interest, they may buy it from you.
You should be ready to deliver the hard copy of the painting or artwork that they choose to buy. Be rest assured about your payment processes since it's all controlled and monitored by DeviantArt itself.
Tip: Creating and linking an Instagram art profile to your DeviantArt account is a great way to showcase your artworks in order to attract interested people. This also helps gain popularity.
10. Get paid to review websites and test appsUserTesting is an interesting service that pays its users for testing new websites or new apps. New website builders put their sites for testing by paying some amount to them. And developers put their new apps for testing. UT keeps some of its amount to themselves and give the rest to the testers. What you have to do is, test the websites they display for performance issues or possible bugs, give your honest feedback on the user experience and get paid based on the results. Simple as that.
Do you know of any other way? Let us know in the comments below!